Jack Daniel’s Master Distiller Series No. 2 Tennessee
9 in stock
Jack Daniel’s master distiller long history as America’s oldest registered distillery, they have only had seven men oversee the making of their Whiskey. It’s a line that runs back to Mr. Jack himself. What better way to honour the craftsmanship and these men with the Daniel’s Master Distiller series. This special bottling celebrates Mr. Jess Motlow, who saw the Distillery through Prohibition.
Jack daniel’s master distiller proof
- Old No. 7, also known as “Black Label”: this is the original Jack Daniel’s label (80 proof/40% ABV; previously 90 proof/45% ABV until 1987)
- Gentleman Jack: Charcoal filtered twice, compared to once with Old No. 7 (80 proof/40% ABV).
- Single Barrel: Whiskey sourced from a single barrel in the company’s warehouse (94 proof/47% ABV).
- Tennessee Honey: Honey liqueur blended with less than 20% whiskey (70 proof/35% ABV).
- Tennessee Fire: Cinnamon liqueur blended with less than 20% whiskey (70 proof/35% ABV).
- Apple: Apple liqueur blended with less than 20% whiskey (70 proof/35% ABV).
- Rye: (90 proof/45% ABV).
Nose: Full-bodied aroma.
Palate: The palate is an explosion of flavors and the finish is nice.
Finish: Finish is lingering.